Not just an ordinary smoothie. It's got egg in it!
Soft-cook eggs and allow to cool. Cut larger pieces of fruit and vegetables coarsely.
In a good blender, simply combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Prep: About 10 minutes
Cooking: About 1 minute
- 2 soft-cooked eggs
- 1 apple, pear, peach or the other in-season fruit
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup leafy greens such as fresh raw baby kale, cilantro, parsley, spinach.
- 1 medium carrot and/or one small beet root.
- 1 tablespoon raw whole sesame and or raw whole flax seeds
- 1 one-inch chunk fresh ginger root
- 8 oz. water