Another delicious beef and veggie meal which combines the many nutritional benefits and flavor scheme provided by these two food groups.
Thinly slice beef from a slightly frozen sirloin or New York strip. Marinate in wheat-free tamari, cayenne pepper, grated ginger and garlic. Cook beef strips in hot oil, remove and set aside.
Sauté julienne-sliced carrots, zucchini, red peppers and Chinese cabbage in coconut oil. Take off heat and add beef. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve with a side salad.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10-15 minutes
- 1 pound sirloin or New York strip, grass-fed natural beef
- 3 medium carrots, julienne sliced
- 1 zucchini, Julienne sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs raw sesame seeds
- ¼ cup wheat-free tamari sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbs grated ginger